Friday, February 17, 2012

the prediction

the help by Kathryn stockett
444 pages 
"the prediction"

I am very anxious about reading this book hearing that the movie was incredibly well directed and produced. this is a book about the civil war movement and reflecting on about what i now about  the civil war then it might be something about  the African american women suffrage. During the civil rights movement i think women had a worse time and i think this book reflects on women of the African american descent, and how they had to get through things. I think that me reading this book would help enhance my knowledge of the woman's suffrage and what they had to adore. I am very ecstatic about reading this book and learning about new things i never learned about.



No comments:

Post a Comment